Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm Getting Nervous!

Well, the Christmas musical is only 4 days away! We have to build the set tomorrow. Our technical rehearsal is Friday night, the dress rehearsal is Saturday, and we are performing during both services on Sunday morning. I have been fine all this time, but today I started to get nervous! I hope I remember my lines and that everything goes smoothly! I think I am most nervous about singing. The music is hard to hear sometimes and I just want it to all go ok. (Of course, Jarrad will tell me I sang the wrong note when it's over, but he won't even be there!) I know it will all work out, it always does!

We are going to go finish our Christmas shopping today. We just have a few gift cards to pick up and then we are done! WOO HOO! I think we are actually going to shop for us today! We got some gift cards that are burning a hole in Dan's pocket. He wants to buy an expresso maker.

I am in the middle of planning the birthday party of McElvain Group Homes for December. We are going to have breakfast with Santa (for dinner) and play some winter games. We are planning to end the whole thing with a SNOWBALL FIGHT! (Inside! Of course, we will be using tissue paper snowballs.) It should be a lot of fun. I know Sammy and Ian will enjoy it!

It is a really busy Christmas season. We are having fun, though!!!

No comments: